Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Newness!!!

So Ann and I are finally settled in our new apartment and it's so wonderful! The living room is huge! You can run around the entire room and not bump into anything. My bedroom is a little bit smaller than the old apartment, but I have a huge walk-in closet and Ann and I made sure that everything was set up feng-shui (so we're all good in the karma department).
The new position at work is going well. Apparently, I'm a pretty good manager. Go figure! It's long hours, but it's actually kind of fun and the money is nice too. Especially since I'll be starting grad school in late August. I can't wait to start school again! I'm excited to buy my books and get all my pencils sharpened and everything. I'm such a nerd.
Don't you love it?!?!

1 comment:

IPW said...

As I recall,with my very befuddle brain, it wasn't the story that was doing things for you anyway!;)